FCS Assay Development
Here you will find useful information to guide you through the steps of designing and implementing FCS experiments in solution.
FCS Assay Development Steps
- Choosing an FCS Assay Type (2 sections): An overview of the interactions that can be measured with FCS and the FCS assay types used to monitor them.
- Selecting Control Samples for FCS Assays: Helpful guidelines to aid you in achieving the most robust and meaningful results from your FCS assays using control samples.
- Preparing FCS Samples (5 sections): A guide to important sample conditions to consider when designing an FCS assay.
- Choosing FCS Acquisition Options: A list of important measurement options to optimize when acquiring FCS data for your assay.
- Analyzing FCS Data: See our Analysis Notes Section for guides and tips on analysis of experimental FCS data.
- Sample FCS Experiments
- Advantages of the QuantumXpert for Solution FCS Assays
- FCS Troubleshooting Tips